Saturday, January 19, 2013

Sent parent to barber shop and 2 interesting topics caught my ears.

New enrollment of primary school in this year was significantly decreased. More and more people leaving here; lesser people stated here. What will happened after 10 years? Will it left only the elderly here? Feel so sad when imagined about this.


I didn't deny that I hoped to work at other states as well. But, it is impossible for me to leave here. Other states do well developed, have more entertainment options, more interesting life than here. They do not have the peaceful life, greenery environment, friendly people as here.


Furthermore, they were discussing about travel. They went to Australia, Shanghai, Vietnam,... ; they will be going to Hong Kong, Taiwan... They have a such enjoyable life which I cant do so for my parent currently.


Vietnam, so near yet so far. I wish to go there after listened to their stories. I want to see how nice are their bread, food and places.



No comments:

Post a Comment